Friday, October 9, 2009

Karaoke Blues


Seeing the Naharia band "Winterhorde" following me on Twitter, I remembered how I auditioned for their vocalist position. I used to grawl pretty well. But during the last couple of years, I rarely did any grawling, like I used to, either at karaoke parties with my friends or while driving. That's cause I do little driving now, and there's no spare time or place for karaoke parties (home is no longer an option - I don't want to scare my little kid or bother his sleep in the evenings).
Doing the nightshift at work, being all alone in the office, I tried to karaoke a bit, and was suprised how fast I lost my voice. I used to do much better in the past. It was really fun, though. Seems my work office at night is the only place, for now, where I can train myself again. If only I could invite some friends and have some beers here... ;-)

No comments: